Dr. Robin P. Kindred
Dr. Kindred was born and raised in the city of Dallas. She attended Howard University in Washington D.C. where she graduated magna cum laude with a Bachelor of Science in Biology. She then received her Doctorate of Medicine from the prestigious Washington University School of Medicine in St Louis. She went on to complete her training in obstetrics and gynecology at the University of Illinois Hospital and Health Sciences system in Chicago, IL. She has recently moved to the Mansfield area to begin her practice.
Her clinical interests include cervical dysplasia, contraception, fibroids and abnormal uterine bleeding.
Dr. Kindred’s hobbies include reading, hiking, and finding great places for brunch.
- Preconception Counseling
- Prenatal Genetic Screening
- Routine Obstetrics and High Risk Obstetrics
- Abnormal Pap Smear Evaluation and Treatment
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Annual Exams
- HPV Counseling and Vaccination
- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- Osteoporosis Screening and Treatment
- STD Screening and Counseling
- Endometrial Ablation (Novasure)
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysterectomy (abdominal and laparoscopic)
- IUD Insertion
- LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- Permanent Sterilization (Post partum tubal ligation, laparoscopy or Essure)