Dr. Nicole Davis
“As a physician, a large portion of my time is spent educating patients, helping them to make the best decisions about their healthcare. I love women’s healthcare. My personal experiences as a woman, mother, sister, daughter, friend and patient have shaped my ability to provide compassionate care.”
Dr. Davis is a native of Ellis County. She graduated from Maypearl High School in 1997. She then went on earn a Bachelor of Science degree in Biomedical Sciences from Texas A&M University in 2001 with the honor of summa cum laude. She attended medical school at Texas Tech University Health Sciences Center in 2005. She stayed in the Texas Tech system for her residence in Obstetrics in Gynecology, graduating in 2009.
Dr. Davis previously practiced in Palestine and Ennis Texas before joining Women’s Health Specialists of North Texas in April of 2016.
Outside of women’s health, Dr. Davis enjoys gardening, reading, exercising, and spending time with her two sons.
- Preconception Counseling
- Prenatal Genetic Screening
- Routine and High-Risk Obstetrics
- Abnormal Pap Smear Evaluation and Treatment
- Adolescent Gynecology
- Annual Exams
- HPV Counseling and Vaccination
- Heavy and Irregular Menstrual Cycles
- STD Screening and Counseling
- Urinary Incontinence
- Menopause Management
- Endometrial Ablation (Novasure)
- Endometrial Biopsy
- Hysteroscopy, including myomectomy and polypectomy
- Hysterectomy (vaginal, laparoscopic and abdominal)
- IUD Insertion
- LEEP (loop electrosurgical excision procedure)
- Permanent Sterilization
- Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgery
Dr. Davis currently has privileges at Baylor Medical Center at Waxahachie, Texas Health Surgery Center Waxahachie.